VM9n1xsPxr

2020-12-01 10:00

Suining workers suffered Wages, Chongqing migrant workers pay talks levy to raise 3,000 yuan online method, the poster said:
Led the workers to work in Suining, Sichuan, suffered Wages and dragged nearly three years. In desperation, they are raising 3000 yuan, to the online posting, collecting reward pay talks recipe.
Yesterday, the reporter found the poster, "I also want to frustration." "We had to petition the government in early 2008, more than 100 workers are still on site in Suining 'rolling road', but failed to solve the problem." He said, now is the rule of law, to wage violence that escalated into civilized way of pay talks.
200,000 wage dragged nearly three years
Wages company claiming to be victims
Yesterday afternoon, "I also want to helpless" on time at the agreed place. A casual, shaved short hair, looked very spirit. He told Chen Jianhua, Jiulongpo people, 36 years of age. Chen Jianhua admits he was a contractor, since 2003, he organized migrant workers,hogan outlet, reaches up to 50 people, in the city do a lot of projects. Wages have encountered before,http://weess.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=130215, but dragged soon, eventually cashed.
February 2007, they employed funda Construction Company Limited Chongqing to Suining construction of a project. Do not want to, but this deep "Wages quagmire."
"This went to 20 people, all with the five or six years old brother, I feel sorry for them." Said Chen Jianhua,http://www.zmmod.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=7136, Suining go to migrant workers, mainly engaged in operating the crane and steel production, at around 2,000 yuan monthly salary .
After the start, Wages situation have occurred. "Two or three months once the money was sent." Chen Jianhua said that after the hair twice the money to send it since August of that year too. Workers looking for him for money, he found funda company that is engineering arrears party. Since then, while they started to embark on the long side of the road pay talks. But nearly three years, as well as wages are owed 200,000 yuan, nearly a million per person. "Violence is not legally pay talks, we really did not move, just think of pay talks offered a prize to the online recipe."
Wages company claiming to be victims
Yesterday, the reporter went to the funda company owed wages, the huge office was empty, and a few desk is also filled with debris. When it comes to wages legal representative Yang Rongxia a stomach grievances. She said, "funda company is also a victim."
said,http://www.miandianyulecheng.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=50494, because the funda company Wages and Suining a dispute arising in engineering terms. Currently, both applied for arbitration, but has not been resolved. say, for this project, all funds funda companies have slumped, and now the whole company shut down, more than 100 workers were laid off, company executives are all dismissed. "I am the general manager is a light pole."
Yang Rongxia introduced, workers owed money, she looks bad, a holiday, migrant workers went home for money. For two years, she was afraid to go home every Spring Festival. "As long as construction cost dispute resolution, I must honor wage arrears."
Yang Rongxia said yesterday, she received the relevant departments Suining phone, called coordination meetings next week will solve the problem.
Legal Aid Center has been involved in
Yesterday, deputy director of the Bureau of Justice  Jiulongpo said, the district legal aid centers have been actively involved in the event and made telephone contact with Chen Jianhua. Chen Jianhua said on December 7 will be (next Monday) with several representatives of migrant workers went to Jiulongpo legal aid center, the statement details. Liu Rongkang said that if Chen Jianhua, who decided to apply for legal aid in the center, they will be free to provide assistance. If he chooses to apply for legal aid in Sichuan province, the center will also provide assistance and cooperation.
Reporter Luo Xi Wang
News face to face
"We have a wife wanderers, not with radical way."
How to pay talks tough road? How could think of pay talks collect reward method? Trick or really would be honored? Yesterday, Chen Jianhua answer each of these questions.
Reporter: pay talks this way, how did you come over?
Chen Jianhua: Starting in September 2007, we will continue to pay talks in Suining labor inspection department, city hall, the arbitration committee have visited. Fang also find dozens of works, as funda company, is looking for more than 60 times. From the beginning of October last year, we are looking for them more than three times a month.
Reporter: Are you in the pay talks process, using what method?
Chen Jianhua: We had to petition the government. In early 2008, more than 100 workers are still on site in Suining,mulberry outlet york, "rolling road", but the problem could not be resolved. In August last year,http://www.mgl9.com/bbs/home.php?mod=space&uid=69269, seeing the project would be completed, and some workers sit still, to ask if I would go jump, jump the bridge, climbing tower crane threat to what? I advise down. In February this year, some of the excitement of migrant workers went to funda company plans to move things arrived wages.
Reporter: wages are owed, you now how to live?
Chen Jianhua: Striking workers more than a year, did not get wages, he still spent a lot of money. Migrant life is very difficult. Late last year, workers Liyuan Kai came to me, saying that his father was seriously ill, doctors have no money,mulberry handbags, a big man, saying we should shed tears, I had to borrow money to him. As well as the Pan III ARMED and others, children are in school,hogan milano, no money to pay tuition, but also borrowed from me.
Reporter: migrant workers looking over your money right? Did they resent you?
Chen Jianhua: how not,air jordan 6, often are urging me, I have a big head. But everyone together for several years, a good relationship, they are more likely to trust me,bottes louboutin, no excesses. Currently, workers are required to pay wages to the 31st of this month,hogan 2014, if not possible, the result is not easy to say.
Reporter: Why think of hair "reward call-up orders",http://top100test.zhongsou.net/ymqshopbbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1499178?
Chen Jianhua: This approach is what I proposed, we decided together. Jumping, blocking the road, all belong to violence pay talks, these methods use more,http://www.pt83.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=15425,Hogan outlet, the effect is not good, chances are still breaking the law, lead to unnecessary trouble, basically obsolete. We have a wife, wanderers, we do not want to pay talks with the radical way, because his family also count on us. Online postings, this method is novel and unique, not criminal law does not belong to civilized pay talks, upgrade behavior.
Reporter: Do you post in the end what is the purpose?
Chen Jianhua: First of all, pay talks is an effective method of collection. Of course, I hope the government can cause hot friends conferences and media attention.
Reporter: There are good suggestions,louboutin? Will deliver the ultimate reward?
Chen Jianhua: Post issue, many enthusiastic users phoned every day over 20. Some ideas, some expressed support. Currently, the best way is to continue to follow the progress posted online, and through legal channels to discuss wages.
"Reward call-up orders" is definitely not a hoax. Or why should I leave the phone? As long as we use its methods to get the hard-earned money, it will certainly put together 3,000 yuan honor reward.
Related News
200 migrant workers hard-earned money to get 1,chaussure louboutin femme,420,000
WASHINGTON Yongchuan of 200 migrant workers happier than yesterday, the New Year - they look forward to many years of wages finally came through the courts to recover. Yesterday, Yongchuan district court specially set up to honor the scene, as migrant workers send hard-earned money of 1.42 million yuan.
According Yongchuan District Court Executive Board responsible person, the year is approaching, by cleaning them, a total of 21 cases have executed more than 200 migrant workers are owed wages, involving hundreds of million. To this end, they tried their best to perform to 142 million.
The responsible person, Yong Chuan Bayue mine due to poor management, resulting in enterprise production. Liabilities of 200 million yuan Bayue mine after discontinuation, which Zhao, 94 defaulted wages of migrant workers and occupational disability compensation paid 16 million yuan. July 24, 2007, Zhao, 94 migrant workers labor arbitration application to this end, and then apply to the court for enforcement. Several consultations to coordinate the implementation of the judges from the national one-time subsidy given to close coal mines in the implementation of cost Bayue to 162,700 yuan, a one-time payment to the 94 migrant workers.
It is reported that the honor of the longest in arrears for five years,air jordan 6, a total of 400,000 yuan.
Reporter correspondent Weixing Mei Luo Bin
Rights Links
Offsite rights three initiatives
Yesterday, the Municipal Bureau of Justice Legal Aid Management Office Lu Jian introduced by the Director, to facilitate workers in the field of Protecting Migrant Workers, the city currently has taken three measures.
A In addition to Hong Kong,http://www.clen.cn/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=82351, Macao and Taiwan regions and 31 provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities, signed the "interprovincial migrant workers legal aid work collaboration agreement" established a cooperation mechanism among provinces. When the city's migrant workers face infringement in agreement area, may serve to provincial legal aid agencies requests for assistance, and then be assigned by the provincial legal aid agencies Peasant Worker location grassroots legal aid agencies to provide legal aid.
B led by the city, a total of 35 cities signed the "inter-city collaboration Migrant Workers Legal Aid Chongqing Agreement", agreed among themselves on migrant workers legal aid linkage. If the interests of the city's migrant workers in the city signed the agreement have been infringed may apply directly to the local legal aid agencies to provide assistance to its local legal aid agencies.
C in 12 migrant workers from Chongqing gathering areas, such as Shanghai,http://www.dgxf-forum.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=141295, Pudong District, etc., the city established a rendezvous Protecting Migrant Workers. Specialized staff focal points responsible for helping migrant workers in need of assistance,chaussures nike tn, to apply to the local legal aid agencies and aid organizations in coordination with local law when providing assistance.
Lawyers say
Pay talks can be caused by four violent crimes
Chongqing Yang Junfeng vertical and law firm lawyers said that if migrant workers pay talks to take drastic way violence is likely to commit a criminal offense constitutes a crime. When, for example, migrant workers who Wages in public occasions, law enforcement officers and other acts of violence, to achieve the purpose of pay talks, it may constitute the crime of disturbing social order, obstructing crime, disturb other crimes. And caused minor injuries to others if more serious injuries, constitute the crime of intentional injury.
If the excesses of "self-injury or self-harm", although not commit a criminal offense, but the damage to bear the full consequences of their own, Wages party does not assume any liability.

411 次浏览 0 条评论 收藏

说说我的看法

登录后可以发表评论 登录
作者信息

贴子
粉丝
热门贴子

免费试用

咨询热线

在线咨询